Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Jig Skirt Colors

It's been a long winter for me. I've been stuck here in Kansas since last October due to complications from ankle surgery a year ago. I have a second surgery in February which is finally healing. Unfortunately, this has meant no fishing, so to relieve the cabin fever I've been working on some new jig skirt colors.

I'm using pre-painted jig heads from http://lurepartsonline.com. They offer some very nice shapes with good paint jobs. I especially like their classic heavy duty football jigs with Mustad UltraPoint flat eye round bend hooks.

Baby Bass - Dark Melon Pepper, Black and White
I've thinned out the white since this pictures was taken
because there was just too much of white.
Baby Bass - Money maker (Watermelon Dalmation), 
Black and Green Glimmer
This one is my favorite Baby Bass so far.


Watermelon Red Chrome

Living Image Clear Water Craw on Black ball head

Living Image Clear Water Craw on a Green Pumpkin ball head
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment